Skip to main content

Hello

I have started to use your free version to see if it is the right app for my work. It seems that it meets my requirements so I will move to the paid version. Unfortunately today the "canvas view controls" completely have disappeared from the canvas at Lucidspark. I was trying to find the button to turn it on but it seems there is nothing like that in the menu. So now the whole canvas is without the view controller which is quite a useful button. So could I kindly ask you what is wrong or is this device only part of the paid version? Thank you. Best Michal   

Hey Michal thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread - I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future.

Based on your screenshot it appears that your browser zoom level (not your Lucidspark zoom level) may be quite high. I believe reducing the browser zoom level may cause the canvas view controls you're looking for to come back into view. Give this a try and if you're still experiencing this issue please don't hesitate to let our support team know using this form

For anyone else with questions about interacting with your Lucidspark canvas please take a look at our Board and Canvas View Controls article from the Lucidspark Help Center and post any additional questions below!