Skip to main content

How can I lock the auto navigation on the canvas. It is really annoying for the view to move around every time I try to use the menus. Impossible to work this way. Please help this didn't use to be this way. 

Hey Hector

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! I see you have also submitted a support ticket to us as well -- I will continue to work with you there and post the result of this issue here just in case it may be helpful for anyone else 😎

I am experiencing the same problem.  Scrolling follows my mouse.  So each time I move my mouse left to select something from the menus my document continues to push to the right.  I agree it is unusable in its current form.  It seems this behavior has changed recently.    

Hi Mark

Thanks for following up on this post 🎉 so this issue was mitigated for Hector by switching browsers. The issue was occurring in Safari but not in any other browser type. Would you care to try out Chrome Edge or Firefox to determine if this helps you as well? 

Hope this helps -- let me know if you have any questions! Cheers 🍻

Hi Phillip 

Problem occurs in Safari.  Firefox does not seem to have the same issue for me.  Thanks.

Mark

Hey Mark

Thanks for the reply and confirmation that this is working within a different browser! Would you mind confirming that your Safari browser is up to date and there are no settings that could be effecting the functionality? 

Thanks for your help and patience!