Skip to main content

I am trying to create an assignment in Canvas. I tried "selecting" the chart I wanted to embed into the assignment; however I received the following error message: An error occurred while submitting your document. Try again or contact Lucidchart support.

Also I would like to know how to create a team assignment so each student is able to access the chart and work on it together- remotely. 

Hi Sherry thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Could you try creating the assignment in a private or incognito window to see if that works? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If you are still unable to create an assignment after these steps could you send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue via this form. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac). This will enable us to look into this in more detail in a one on one troubleshooting ticket. Thanks!

For anyone else interested in how to use our Canvas integration please take a look at the Canvas Integration Help Center article.