Skip to main content

When I am trying to open my own document I get the following error:

Sorry you (xxx) don't have access to this document. You may be logged in to the wrong account.

I am the owner of the document I am logged in correctly I even tried with incognito mode. The document is not being shared with anyone with any permission.

Can anyone help me with a fix

The above only happens on one particular document the other documents I am to open to open and edit. And I have a premium account.

Hello Nagulan

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I am going to transfer this thread over to a ticket so we can get more personal information about the document and your account from you. You should be hearing from us shortly! 

Hi @sami h

The ticket is created but I couldn't get a quicker response from the team there. So I am adding some details to the error I am facing here

As I cant access that doc I created a new one and starting drawing the diagram I drew in the original doc.
Doing that I found a way to replicate the error which I am facing.

1) I imported a very large dataset from gsheet in data linking
2) linked some rows of it to shapes

3) Changed the data in gsheet by uploading a new file from excel (outside lucid)

4) Pressed refresh button in the data linking 
5) no change was imported from gsheet
6) so pressed the refresh button in browser
7) The following error is thrown:
Sorry you (xxx) don't have access to this document. You may be logged in to the wrong account.

So now I have redrawn both the diagram and lost access to both.

Can you please escalate this as a serious issue and resolve it quicker. Sorry and hope you understand my situation

Thank you

Hello Nagulan

Thank you for following up! I can see that one of our agents has responded to you over the ticket thread. They should be asking for more information or having you test certain capabilities. Please let me know if you are still experiencing trouble getting a response!

I am having the same issue

Hi Vonny

Thanks for continuing this thread! Can you try the following solutions or confirm if you've tried them to help resolve your issue?

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

• Try duplicating the document from your My Documents page and see if this resolves the issue? This can be done from the three-dot menu that appears when you hover your mouse over the document.

Please let me know if any of these solutions help resolve your issue.