Skip to main content

Hello! I was working with Lucidchart in Google Slides when I was suddenly unable to interact with my diagram due to an error that states ‘service invoked too many times for one day:urlfetch’

Do you have any tips that will allow me to keep editing??

Hi Richard thanks for posting in the community!

Google has some limitations on the number of operations that can be run and the number of times a service can be called per day and it looks like you ran into that limit today. Oftentimes uninstalling the Add-on completely and then reinstalling can reset the connection and solve this error.

These steps should help reset your account's connection to Google:

1. Open Lucidchart and navigate to your account settings.

1. Select the Apps & Integrations tab.

1. You should see a list of integrations you've authorized Lucidchart to work with. Remove the authorization for our Google Add-ons. You can remove them by selecting the "x" on the far right.

1. Then navigate to this link within your Google account and remove all mention of Lucidchart from your list of approved apps for Google.

1. Install the Add-on again following the instructions in our Google Add-on article from the Lucidchart Help Center.

1. Open Google in an incognito window and continue working on your project!

Please note that if the Lucidchart Add-on has been deployed by your admin you will be unable to uninstall it and might have to reach out to them.

If these steps do not resolve the issue or you need an immediate solution we recommend exporting your diagram as a PNG or JPEG and inserting it in your document as a workaround.

For anyone else experiencing this issue – please try the steps outlined above and respond in this thread if you run into any problems!