Skip to main content

I used to be able to upload image. even last Friday. but since today I cannot attach image any more. keep getting error "Image upload filed. Please try again"

Hi Jingli thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with uploading images. Can you please try accessing your document and adding your image in a Chrome incognito? Can you also try while using a different internet connection? These two steps will rule out any browser or internet issues and help us better understand the cause. If the problem still persists please submit a ticket here with the URL to your document so that we can take a closer look. Thanks! Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

For anyone else working with images please begin by review our Shape Libraries article and post any questions below!

1. Missing Employee Pictures:Following the attachment of the Excel file I've noticed a significant problem with missing employee pictures in the org chart. It's crucial for us to have visual representations of our team members to ensure clarity and effective communication within the organization.

1. Export Issue:When attempting to export the org chart I've encountered a persistent error when trying to export it in PNG and JPEG formats. Unfortunately this means I can only export it in PDF format. However the PDF does not include the employee pictures and my primary requirement is to obtain the org chart in PPT format.

Hi Ameya

I have created a ticket to address this issue so we can take a look at your source file.