Skip to main content

The font I uploaded and used frequently disappears. When I try to upload it again there is an error saying "Font Upload Failed". Even if I try to upload other fonts the same issue still occurs.

Hello Warissara

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I'm sorry to read about the issue you are experiencing!

As a first step I would recommend that you review our Work with Text article from the Lucid Help Center to make sure that you understand all functionalities associated with text and fonts.  

For the record if you have uploaded a custom font into a document it should work for anyone who you share the document with. However if someone makes a copy or another version of the document and do not also have the custom font uploaded into their account the text will no longer appear correctly.

As a second step I would recommend that you open your document in a Google Chrome Incognito browsing session and see if that resolves the issue. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

If the issue persists please make sure that you file a support request so that our team can look into the matter asap. Please remember to include:

• The URL of the document so we can take a look.

• The name of the font that you are using (as well as the the font file in case you imported the font)

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you!