Skip to main content

I am attempting to update the dates on the Project timeline template (this occurred on a similar one with the same component) and when I try to do so, either I cannot select anything at all (Month) or when I do make changes, they do not update (weeks, sprints, days).

I have attempted the basic troubleshooting steps, turned off WebGL, opened in an incognito window, cleared cache and cookies.

The browser I am using (Chrome) doesn’t have any extensions and I am not using any plugins. 

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you try inserting a new timeline into your Lucidspark document to see if that resolves the issue? You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open the Lucidspark document and select the 'More Tools' option in the toolbar.
  2. Add timelines to your toolbar by selecting the pushpin symbol next to the tool name.
  3. Add a new timeline to your document.

By doing so, you will be able to add and edit the timeline. Refer to the gif below for an example of how this can be done.

Let me know if this doesn’t resolve your issue 💗

This worked. Thank you for your help.

Hi @jackiebeiter! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!