Skip to main content

I have a box with lines and text inside of it. When I turn the box 3 of the lines turn with it. They are not grouped together and the box is arranged to be at the back. There is no way to separate them. 

(unable to upload either png or jpeg files. Getting message "You can only upload images (jpec gif or png). Image uploads are limited to 2MB." The files are less than 100KB each.)

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the Community!

In order for me to look into the matter could you share a screenshot of the object in question and provide a bit more information on the steps you took to create it?

Is the second point in your message related to the first one or is it a separate issue?

The more information you can share the better!

Thanks!

Thanks Coumba. See below. 

They are two different questions. For whatever reason the site was not able to accept these screenshots to be uploaded when I created the post. It gave me that error message. As you can see I can post them here but not in the original post.

Steve

Hi there

Thanks for getting back to me with these screenshots -- that makes the issue easier to understand.

Could you guide through how you create this? Is your base shape the Block shape from the Standard shape library?

How did you add lines inside the shape?

Thanks!