Skip to main content

I can download a pdf and then print but when I click on the printer icon from within the Lucid app nothing happens.  I don't see any settings to set.  What am I doing wrong?

Hi there Kaitlyn thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community. I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with printing your document and am happy to help.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Export/Download Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about how to set your up document for successful printing.

There are a couple of issues that we consistently come up against with printing; do you mind trying these steps and seeing if they clear up the issue?

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Please also try printing from a different internet connection to make sure that there is no network interference.

• Sometimes diagrams that are imported from other sources (such as Visio Draw.io or others) have trouble printing. Was this diagram imported? If so copying and pasting the contents of the document into a new Lucidchart document can sometimes resolve printing issues.

If these steps do not resolve your issue please reach out to our support team here for further troubleshooting help. Thanks!