Skip to main content

Your app on iPad does not let me to open my charts. I first created them without an account. Then I created my account on your site in a browser on my laptop (email:  lucidchart@gwizdka.com)   The app on iPad blocks "create account" and blocks "use your email".  Only login with Google/Office 365/Apple are not blocked (not grayed out).  Why?  

Hi there thanks for posting your question in the community. Sorry for the trouble you're having logging in to the app. The UI on the iPad login page can be confusing—it's tripped me up before too.

Try this:

1. Open the app on your iPad.

2. Tap Log In

3. Tap the Email field to log in by email.

4. Your keyboard will appear and you can type your email.

5. Tap Next.

6. Enter your password.

7. Tap Log In.

Let me know if you're still running into issues. It might be worth deleting and downloading the app again to see if this clears up any potential issues.

Same problem. New iPad 12.9 M1
Cannot enter into email field.

never mind. Figured it out. 

Hi Cemil

Thanks for continuing this thread I'm glad to hear you were able to log in with your iPad! 

If anyone else is having trouble logging in using our iPad or mobile app please try tapping on "Log In" then tap on the field that says "Email" (highlighted below). You should be able to press next and proceed to input your password after. Hope this helps!