Skip to main content

Every time I try, I get a popup asking if i want try the intelligent diagramming application, and that I have a license waiting for me. If I say yes, it grants me the license and says the page will refresh. Then nothing happens. If I say no, nothing happens.

At no time does it ask me for Salesforce credentials.

Hi @Byteboy

Thanks for your post! Based on the behavior you described, it seems like you were a limited-access user, meaning you didn’t hold a Lucidchart license. In order for you to be able to import from Salesforce, you need to be a licensed user, which is why you were prompted to request a license. 

If you have already been granted a Lucidchart license (if that’s the case, you should be able to create Lucidchart documents), you can import from Salesforce by following the steps outlined in our Integrate Lucidchart with Salesforce Help Center article. 

If it doesn’t work, please send a screenshot of what you see when following the steps described in the article linked above. Thanks! 

Thanks for the quick reply. It seems, though, that a license is waiting for me and my manager has granted my license request.

Then when I activate license, I see this

Then when I hit ok, nothing happens. Do i actually have a license, or is your UI buggy?

Hi @Byteboy

You can check if the license has been activated by trying to create a Lucidchart document. Could you click the +New button > Lucidchart > Blank Document to see if you can create documents? 

yes, I can do that. 

But if i choose more shapes, ER diagram, then try a Salesforce import, I get the same messages as before.

Hi @Byteboy

To verify, are you trying to import a Salesforce schema? If so, you’re unable to move forward because this functionality is an Enterprise-only feature, while you seem to be on an Team account. You can find more information about the features and functionalities available on each subscription level in this Help Center article

Thant being said, I understand that the message you’re seeing about activating a license is confusing and leads to a loop. I have reached out to our Product team to pass this feedback and advocate for improving the experience. 

Thanks for flagging this, and I’m sorry for the confusion!