Skip to main content

The file will not export, and the file does not show up in my download file on my PC.  Also, this file has multiple pages; one is corrupt, and I cannot delete it.   Is this affecting my ability to download the file?

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

As first steps, I would recommend:

• Trying the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions. 
  • Trying the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection, as sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security.

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by “the file will not export”? What happens precisely when you click File > Export > Visio? Do you see any error message? If so, could you please send a screenshot of it?

Could you also please let me know whether you tried to export your document as Visio (VSDX) or Visio 2010 (VDX) file?

Can you also provide more information regarding the ‘corrupted’ tab? What is corrupted about it and why cannot you delete it?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have logged into Lucido via Chrome. The option to export into many formats is there, but Visio is not among them.

As a consultant I started working in Lucid for a client who does not have Lucid but does have Visio. I assured him that no problem, Lucid documents can be exported to Visio. That’s also what your documentation says. Now I am in a bind.

Hi @mmgrossmann

Thanks for continuing the thread!

Please note that the option to export to Visio is not available when trying to export a Lucidspark board. To verify, are you trying to export a Lucidchart document? As a first step, could you review our Export and print a Lucid document and, if the issue persists, could you send a screenshot of what you see when navigating to File > Export from within your Lucidchart document (like the one below)? 

Thanks! 

Aha, my bad ! I was looking for this feature in Lucid Spark, which does not have the Visio Export feature. Lucid Chart does have it, I can confirm.