Skip to main content

Good morning, my name is Lesly Ferrales.

I've been doing a board of arteries in my body for a little over a year and today I lost total access and I don't know why.

It would be of utmost importance to me if you help me regain access, I've already tried to log in with multiple accounts and I'm still not allowed. 

I would like to regain access to "arteries of the body" in this same account. Please, I put a lot of effort into it 

Hi @Lesly Ferrales

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community and submitting a support ticket! I believe we resolved the issue within your support ticket, but for those experiencing a similar issue here are some things we recommend for regaining access to a document: 

• Make sure you are logged into the correct account. Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account, which can produce errors. Make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es).
  • Contact the document owner. If you don’t have access to a document shared with you, you will need to contact the owner to regain access. If you know the owner you can contact them directly. You can also request access and send a message to the owner if you have a request access form when clicking into the document. 
  • If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we can help you out!