Skip to main content

Hello 

I am unable to change the line width (line thickness) on shapes. When I click on the shape in the text area the line width and every option to the right of it is grayed out and I'm unable to make any changes. 

The only way to combat this that I've found is to use Flowchart shapes instead of Mind Map shapes. This would be fine but I was hoping there would be a way to alter the Mind Map shapes for existing projects I'm working on. I would hate to have to go back and replace those shapes and re-link everything just to have uniform shape thickness. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Nicole

Unfortunately that is a limitation of the mind map shapes.  If you would like more options for formatting your mind map please let us know by requesting that functionality here!

Thank you for your help! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Have a nice day! 

It has been a month now any idea when mindmap shapes will be improved to have the feature of manual line adjustment?

I've found that the only shapes whose line width can't be adjusted are the shapes (ironically) from the Mind Map shape category. The shapes from "Flowchart" and "Shapes" can be altered though. It's not perfect but once I found this out it made my life a lot easier. Hope this helps!