Skip to main content

Business Analysts and Software Architects in my organization use Lucidchart heavily and in most cases the documents are posted in Confluence.

Every project using this model has issues with team members that cannot see Lucidchart diagrams in Confluence.  I have reported this issue in the past and never received a clear answer to what are the required steps to ensure everyone can see the diagram.  None of the solutions provided ever work for ALL user so I end up exporting to non-editable formats.  That is a real problem particularly for folks that need to edit the document because it requires them to work in 2 places (why integrate if we have to do that).

Can someone give me an answer that will FULLY resolve the permissions issues for ALL users so that every user that can see a Confluence page can also see any Lucidchart diagram embedded in that page and not a placeholder?

Hi Craig thanks for posting in the Community! Looking in our system the last ticket I see from your email address was from last year involving an issue with auto-update. But now it sounds like you have an issue involving users being unable to view inserted diagrams at all? 

Could you please try uninstalling/reinstalling the add-on? In a lot of cases this can resolve performance issues. Any inserted diagrams won’t appear while the add-on is uninstalled (there will be an error message in place of the frame) but as soon as you re-install they will appear again.

If uninstalling/reinstalling doesn’t resolve the issue can you please email support@lucidchart.com and include the below information so I can investigate further? Thanks!

• Screenshot of the issue

• Screenshot of javascript console when the issue is occurring