Skip to main content

I’d like to give some detail in Lucid presentation. Can voice be added?

Thanks!

Hi @PMMarron 

Lucid presentations don't have a built-in feature to embed voice recordings directly. you have to explore other possibilities.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

I did find two tools, Loom and Zight, that are acompatible to make a vidoe along with the presentations. I think I didn’t explain sepcifically what I am trying to do. Let me explain steps I am taking and where trying to change.
1. I go into Lucid and open Draft in Recent Documents

2.My entire presentation shows up on a graph page. This is the step I’m trying not to show as it shows Lucid program and I need clients to see 1st slide of presentation, not this setup.

3.I then click on the Presentation Builder icon and then on Present Slides on the bottom. This takes me to the 1st slide of the presentation.

• I’d like the link for my presentation to show what it looks like after Present Slides is clicked on when the link is opened. Is this possible? 
  • I was hoping I could export this Lucid presentation to Canva and then edit with voice. Is this possible?
  • The PowerPoint add in simply allows the Presentation builder slides to be seen in PowerPoint. However, PPT shows Presentation Builder slides all in one slide and I am unable to apply different slides to their own sepaarate slide. Is there a trick here?
  • When I exported the presentation to Google slides, the pictures were not clear at all. 

Thanks for any assistance you can provide on this dilemma. I know there are probably easy solutions I just haven’t found yet!

Sincerely,

Pam

Hi @PMMarron, thank you for adding some additional details about your use-case. I’m happy to share a few features that may be helpful!

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to share your slides directly with your clients. However, it sounds like the Paths feature in Lucidspark may help achieve a similar effect as you can create paths using frames and share the Path directly with users.

Alternatively, if you’d like to avoid showing the Lucid editor, you can opt to publish your document and open this link in an incognito browser when presenting your diagram to clients. 

Regarding exporting to Canva, Lucid supports exporting your documents as image files (PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG), Visio files (VDX/VSDX), and a CSV file of the shape data. You may be able to add a voice file if these file types are supported. 

Lastly, could you please confirm how you exported your slides to Googles Slides? Did you click the ‘Send to Google Slides’ button found in the Presentation Builder? 

This option should generate a new Google Slide with each slide from the Lucid presentation builder as it’s own individual slide. If you haven’t already, could you please give this a try and let us know if you have any trouble with this? 

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - we’re happy to help :)

Yes, I did use Send to Google Slides at bottom of Presentation Builder. However, the pictures themselves were very fuzzy. 

Not exactly sure how to use Lucid Spark. Hmmmm….

Hi @PMMarron, thank you for confirming that. Unfortunately the blurriness you are seeing when using the send to Google Slides option may be due to an issue on Google’s side. You may be able to improve this by increasing the scale size of your content.

For more information on how to use Lucidspark, I would recommend checking out our Lucidspark courses in the Lucid Training Labs. This Welcome to Lucidspark article is also a good starting point!

Let me know if you have any additional questions!