Skip to main content

Hello

I created two documents yesterday and now I'm unable to see them although colleagues with whom I have shared access can. It says I'm the owner of the document but it doesn't appear when I login and I get the access request screen when trying to get to them via link.

I've already tried private/incognito mode with no success.

Help!

Hi Tom 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! Based on the behavior you described I suspect that you might have created those documents in a different Lucid account. This would explain why you are prompted to request access when trying to open those documents with the URLs. Would you mind double-checking that you are in the correct account? I would recommend checking any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email addresses. 

If you're still unable to find your documents in other Lucid accounts you may have under different email addresses we would be happy to try locating them for you using the URLs. In this case for privacy and security reasons we will first need to move your request to a support ticket for one-on-one troubleshooting. Would you mind filling out this form to submit a ticket making sure to add the URLs to the documents you are looking for?