Skip to main content

I make food trailers plans and I use the door and window elements a lot. I'm trying to resize or move each element individually but they move together and I can't resize them at all.

As you can see here I just select the door to move it:

But when I do it the door moves along with the window object:

The objects are not grouped or locked so I don't know what is happening. Thank you for your answers.

Hi Carlos thanks for posting in the Lucid community! I've taken a closer look at your example and I was able to reproduce similar behavior. I'm attaching a GIF of it below in case others would benefit from seeing a demonstration!

I believe you've identified a bug and I've reported this to our development team! They'll take a closer look at the issue and I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I hear about an update. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and I'd like to do all I can to help you continue your work. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime!

Hi Carlos following up with good news! Our development team has resolved this issue and you should be able to move and resize doors and windows independently without issue. Give it a try and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions!