Skip to main content

Can't resize Android device

• 24 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I am attempting to resize the an Android Device shape - but I am unable to change the size.  I can select the object and I see the blue box around the shape but there are not the rectangles to re-size.  I have tried using the four arrow icon but that moves it. I also selected the shape clicked "shape options" which allows me to see the size measurements.  In other shapes when I change these the shape changes as well - however with this shape (or any of the Android device shapes) when I change the size in the dialog box nothing happens.  There is a pin in the upper hand of the box and I can actually click this to remove it but still I cannot change the size.  Please tell me how I can re-size this shape.  Thanks!

Hi there!

The Android shape library is limited in that you cannot edit the dimensions of the shapes. If you are creating diagrams out of shapes from the "Android Device" or "iOS Device" shape libraries then those shapes are unable to be shrunken or enlarged because they are made to be the size of the actual devices. On the other hand all of the other shape libraries allow shapes to be resized. If resizing those device shapes is something you would like to see in our product please fill out the feature request form so it can be brought to the attention of our product team. This form allows our team to categorize like requests and bring them to our product team.Thanks again for your request!