Skip to main content

I've noticed a change in the edit feature (or building feature) for org charts.  I used to "hover" the part of the chart I wanted to modify and the outline would appear for me to then make the change I wanted to make.  Today in my effort to prepare for a client meeting on his org chart that edit functionality seems to have gone away.  In the right lower panel it appears to have the section of the org chart I have selected but I'm struggling to edit in any way.  Suspect it is right in front of me but need help finding the edit feature for an existing org chart.

Hi Tom 

Thanks for posting in the community! You can now view your chart's subpages listed in the right-hand panel after clicking into your chart. In order to edit these you can drag their position within the list or double-click the text. You can also change the style and shape type in Advanced Options. If you would like to continue making org charts in the future you may be interested in trying our updated org chart functionality. You can learn more about this here.

Let me know if you have any questions!