Skip to main content

I am trying to create an org chart by importing data. Whenever I click on importing data, it takes me to an “Activate License” window. I click on “Activate Licence”. It takes me to a “Request License” window that says :

NAME] (email) has approved your license request. This page will refresh and all features will be immediately available. 

However, they are not available and when I click on “Import Data” again, it takes me back to the “Activated License” window. 

I need support to get out of this loop. 

This is quiet easy - try this trick:

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

I too encountered similar issues and just to check it is all from our end, i will check by making it in a new browser / in a private window, which will sort this issue

If in case in private window it did not work - then it is odd

Hope this helps

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Hi @Wilhelmy and @Humas1985, thank you for posting in the community! It sounds like you might be trying to upload your data via this data-link section of the shape panel, is this correct?

If that is the case, you are seeing this message and loop because the data-linking feature you are trying to use is only available to Enterprise subscriptions. Lucidchart actually supports two functionalities for linking data and the two features work independently of each other.

The one specific for org charts can be found by clicking the ‘Upload’ button at the bottom of the shapes panel on the left of your editor. You can find more information in this section of our Help Center article.

Could you please give this a try and let me know if you see any improvements? If this is not what you are trying to do, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue so I can take a closer look?

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!