Skip to main content

Hi 

I only started using Lucidchart yesterday but so far I love it it's great to work with. It was really easy to create the floor plan of my apartment using this tool. 

However when I try to export my work as a PDF or JPEG I only get a blank white page as a result and I can't figure out why.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Hi there thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with downloading your document and am happy to help. Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Export Your Diagrams video and Export Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about how downloading/exporting your document should work.

Once you have reviewed those resources here are a couple of specific things to look at when exporting your document:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

• Is the page that you are trying to export a Master Page? If so it will be omitted from a downloaded version of your document and you will need to convert it into a page before exporting. To do this left click on your Master Page tab and select "Convert to Page". 

If none of these help would you mind commenting below with following details so I can take a closer look at the issue?

• The URL of the document(s) affected so that I can take a closer look.

• A description of the download settings (file type document pages cropping quality etc.) that you have selected for the download.

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear when you attempt to export.

• If the document will export but does not look as you expected please also send me the downloaded file and a description of what about it is incorrect or a screenshot of the issue in the exported document.

• Can you send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi Megan 

Thanks for getting back to me! 

I actually managed to solve the problem by disabling auto-tiling. 

Have a great day! 

I can't even find the exported file on my computer. I've tried to export as gif pdf and others but can't find it in downloads or any other folder on my Mac. 

Hello Greg

Thanks for continuing on this thread! Can you try exporting your file from a Chrome incognito window? Can you also make sure you are on to a stable internet connection? Thank you!