Skip to main content

Hi- Is there a number for customer support? I've built an org chart and need to paste it into a PPT presentation. I've tried exporting publishing etc. with no luck. It was super easy to build but the next steps are a nightmare. Help!

Hi Liz 

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I see you've submitted a support ticket so please refer to your email for further communication with our Support Team. There are a few ways you can view an org chart into a Powerpoint presentation:

1. You can insert a Lucidchart diagram into a Powerpoint slide deck using our add-on for Powerpoint. For more detailed information about how this add-on works check out this section of our Microsoft Integrations article in the Lucid Help Center. 

2. If you are using Google Slides you can use the Lucid add-ons for Google Docs Sheets and Slides to display any document within a Slides presentation. 

3. You mentioned you tried exporting can you share more information on what you've tried and where you encountered issues? You can export your org chart as a PNG and then insert it into your presentation similar to how you might insert an image into your Presentation. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.