Skip to main content

Why can't I copy and paste

Hey John

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! You can copy and paste within Lucidchart and Lucidspark with Ctrl + C/V for Widows and Cmmd + C/V for Mac. If this is not working for you would you be able to try within an incognito window to see if this changes anything?

Hope this helps -- please reach back out if this issue continues I'd be happy to take a closer look. Cheers 🍻

Hi

Tried Ctrl+V and tried on incognito but still not working. I can only duplicate on the same sheet. 

Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using Chromebook

thanks

Hey John 

Thank you for the reply and context! Would you care to give me a bit more insight on what and where you are trying to copy/paste i.e. are you copying in Lucidchart and pasting to Lucidspark? Could you also attempt to utilize the old fashioned right-click copy/paste to determine if this is working? 

Thanks for all the help and patience so far! 

Yep tried right click the control function nothing works. What I do notice is that when I CTrL+ v I see a message flash up on the bottom left corner but it's gone in the blink on an eye. It's 3 words and the first part looks like enable something something?

Hey John

Thank you for the reply! This sounds like it could be related to a browser or firewall issue. Would you mind to try out the following: 

• Try opening your account in an alternate browser.

• Try disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable).

• Try connecting to a different network if possible a mobile hotspot.  

This will help us rule out a few issues so we can proceed -- let me know how these work out for you! 

Hi I'm also facing the same issue.
I'm not on VPN.
It doesn't work in Chrome but it works in Safari. 

Chrome is the company's preferred browser and this functionality must work in Chrome.

Regards 

Goran