Skip to main content

Hello 

I use LucidChart for making some diagramm for my company. 

The mail I use for my current account will be delete by my company.
They give me another one mail for me that I tried to change in my Lucid account in User Options. 

I change the E-Mail Text Field and put my password hit the button "Save the modification" and nothing happens.

I tried several times always the same issue. 

My e-mail account still the old one wich will be deleted and I fear I will lost my lucid Account. 

How can I contact the Zendesk of Lucid for changing my mail ? 

Thx in advance 

Hello

Thanks for posting in the Community!

As this is directly related to your account I have turned this post into a support request. I will look into the matter and will get back to you via email very shortly!

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @Coumba I am having the same problem. 

Thanks

Steve 

Hi @jimmy101 as this is related to your account I have turned this post into a support ticket. One of our Support agents will reach out to you via email. 

Hello @Coumba ! I am also having the same problem. 

Hi @hima p as this is related to your account I have turned this post into a support ticket. One of our Support agents will reach out to you via email. 

Same problem here. 

I changed my email address by my university. But when I logged in to the new account with Google: ginyycl@connect.hku.hk the user information still shows the old account in LucidChart user informatioon: h1270599@connect.hku.hk. As h1270599@connect.hku.hk is no longer in use I want to change my email address ginycyl@connect.hku.hk. After a long communication process with Lucid support they still don't understand my issue and reject to change my email address to the correct one. I appreciate Lucid products. But such an error makes me exhausted. 

Hi there

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community. It looks like you have already submitted a support ticket to us. That will be the best line of communication to get this issue squared away. 

Thank you for your help and patience on this matter!

I have the same problem I used an account that I'm not using anymore and I would like to change to the newest account but it is not possible.  Could you help me?

Thank you

Hey Alex

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucid Community! I have submitted a support ticket for your case--we will be in contact with you shortly 😎

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue please reach out to us directly at support@lucidchart.com. We would be happy to help. Firm handshakes 🤝