Skip to main content
Solved

Can't access shared document in Lucid

• 21 June 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi team member has shared a document with me. I received the email from sharing lucid chart "..shared the Lucidchart document Export of Scrap from Kosova to Albaniawith you. Click on the button below to open the document." But when I click on it get the following message 

Sorry you don't have access to this document. You may be logged in to the wrong account.

I do have  another lucidchart account but it was the above email that is used for sharing and team membership and I did receive the notification email in this email inbox

What are we doing wrongly?
Is a diagram created by one team member not automatically be shared with the entire team?
Thanks

Birgit

Hi Birgit! Thanks for reaching out in the community. If a diagram is created by one team member it won't automatically be shared with the whole team. They would have to actually share it with you like you were describing. If the link doesn't work I would recommend having them re-share it and that will resolve the issue most of the time. 

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. It did work now and I can access the diagram. 

Best

Birgit

Hi I can't access two of the documents sent to me after clicking the link on the email sent to me by lucidcharts.YourCab journey cancellations and Swim Flow Rides. Thanks

Hi Ola! If you log in the documents should be in your Shared with Me folder (located on the left hand side of your page). You should have also received a notification which you can access by clicking on the bell in the upper right hand side of your page.

If you don't see anything in those two spots I would double check that your colleague that they shared the documents with the correct email. If this is confirmed and you still do not have access to these documents please let me know!