Skip to main content

Hi 

I try to use fonts that fit in Thai or other languages and it's a little bit hard to read because it didn't show properly and I guess might be the font style.  So is it possible that I can upload and use my own font? Thank you.

Hi Sunan

Thanks for reaching out on the community! Custom fonts can be added to Lucidchart/Lucidspark as a Team Asset. Please note that this feature is only available for team and enterprise subscriptions. For more information check out this Lucidspark Plans article from our help center.

Hi Abby,

I’m just new on lucid. My question, only to get it clear:
Is it possible to upload our brand-font (the google-font Lato), available in ttf, woff, woff2, svg, eot (latin) and add it to our templates, including master-pages?
Available with a team subscription.

Hi Abby,

I’m just new on lucid. My question, only to get it clear:
Is it possible to upload our brand-font (the google-font Lato), available in ttf, woff, woff2, svg, eot (latin) and add it to our templates, including master-pages?
Available with a team subscription.

This exactly. I have no idea where to find any of these “Team Asset” folders…docs don’t include it, no tickets point to any functional location, and I feel just as lost. Chime in, @Abby S or anyone else at Lucid? Thank you!!

AM

Hi @Frank Jeroma and @AttractiveMedia,

Thanks for your post! 

You can upload your own fonts as TTC, TTF, or OTF files. First, click the font drop-down menu > Select Manage fonts at the bottom of the menu to open the font manager.

Once you are in the font manager, you can upload fonts by following these steps:

1. Click Upload font in the bottom left.
  2. Select a font file from your computer.
  • You can also drag and drop one or more font files onto the font list.
  • Click Upload to add the fonts to the font drop-down menu.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions, cheers!

Hi Zuzia,

thanks for your answer.

Have a nice day