Skip to main content

Hi

I am not able to find a search button to do a search in shapes on my Ipad. Is it actually possible? Like I have added AWS icons and it is too complicated to scroll through all of them every time.

Hi Roman 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! 

Our mobile app does allow searching specific shape libraries you'd like to add your document by tapping the Shapes icon at the bottom of the screen > Manage on the right side of the shape toolbar > inputting keywords in the search bar at the top.  

However it's unfortunately not possible to search for specific shapes. If you want to reduce the number of shapes from the AWS library that will display in your document you may want to uncheck the shapes you won't use from the search results list. The unchecked shapes won't show under the concerning shape library in your document. 

To learn more about the functionalities available in our mobile app please review our Use the iOS 12 Lucidchart Mobile App article from the Lucidchart Help Center. 

Having said that while what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

I hope this helps! Feel free to post any additional questions below. 

I have exact same question. The search function in the official response sbove only search library names not the shape name. This app on ipad is awesome but the lack of search feature is annoying.

Hi @mandy l thank you for continuing this thread! While it is possible to search for specific shapes in Lucidchart in a computer browser this feature is unfortunately not currently supported in our mobile version. We appreciate your feedback on this and have passed your feedback onto our development team. 

If you would like to add your voice to a potential feature we recommend submit a request via this feature request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thank you for sharing your ideas on how we can make our products more helpful for you and your workflow! To learn more about how we utilize your feature requests please check out this post: What Happens to My Feedback?