Skip to main content
Question

Can I not export with a free plan?

• 28 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a very simple graph diagram that I’d like to export to SVG but Export is greyed out. From what I’ve read, I should be able to Export to everything except Visio.

Is there something I need to do to enable Export?

Hi @chanced, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you double check that you are not currently offline? You can check this from the offline icon. 

If you are currently showing as offline, could you try connecting to your internet and refreshing your page to see if that helps?

You might also want to try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Please try the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.

If the issue persists, could you please send the following information so we can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!