Skip to main content

Hi for LUCID can I drag powerpoint into whiteboard and paste all the pages from ppt? 

Also can I drag pdf into whiteboard and paste all the pages from pdf file? 

Hi @lin c thank you for posting in the community! Unfortunately it is not possible to drag a powerpoint into Lucidspark and paste all the pages onto the board. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

It is however possible to do this with PDF files and extract the pages onto the board using the Embed feature. For more information I recommend taking a look at this Embed links and media in Lucid article from the help centre.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

I think we may import Lucid files at PPT platform and save it there as Lucid format?  I am just guessing as a first time user.

Hi @kingalex, thank you for continuing this post! It’s unfortunately not possible to drag and drop a PPT or PPTX file into Lucid. However, if you have a powerpoint that you’d like to import, you can save it as a PDF file and add it to your document by following steps outlined in this Help Center article 

If you are hoping to insert Lucid documents into Microsoft PowerPoint, we have an add-in which can help you embed your diagrams into a PowerPoint slide. For more information, I recommend checking out this Lucid add-ins for Microsoft article!

Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for, or if you have any questions! :)