Skip to main content

I want to use a single document to manage many pages. Can I create an index of pages inside the document on my first page?

Hi Jonathan thanks for your post! You can definitely create multiple pages in one Lucidchart document. Please see this section of our Page and Document Settings article for more details. If you want to create an index on your first page you could use hotspots to link to pages in the document. I recommend checking out our Actions (Links) and Hotspots article for more details on how to do that. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

There is a "Page List" menu accessible at left/bottom. But it is very short and only reveals about 12 page names. It would be helpful if it expanded as the number of pages increase. Scrolling seems tedious when there is still plenty of screen space available. It would also be helpful if it could be copied or saved as a text file.

Hi thanks for sharing these ideas with the community! As you mentioned we unfortunately do not support any of these options currently. If you'd like to promote these potential feature improvements to our product development team please add them to this form. Thanks for your feature requests and I apologize for any inconvenience.