Skip to main content

Can contributions to LucidChart e.g. adding post-it notes to brainwriting or brainstorming templates be anonymous posts by employees in a paid account? 

Hi Jamie

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community!

I see that you posted in the Lucidchart Community however your message makes me think that you are referring to Lucidspark.

If your colleagues are signed into your company account their names will be displayed.

However anonymous guests collaborating on Lucidspark boards have the possibility to enter their name upon joining the board. If they choose not to name themselves these guests will be assigned an anonymous avatar. Any votes or emoji reactions added by a named guest will be attributed to their name. For further information please click here.

Let me know if you have questions!

I was wondering about this same thing. 

I didn't have the option to sign in as a guest. Lucid forces you to sign up with an email address to be able to see the link you've been given. 

The best workaround so far was to go into user settings and change your name - but it's annoying to do this back and forth whenever you need to participate in something anonymous and then something else that isn't anonymous. 

Any suggestions on how to prompt for 'guest' sign in without having to sign up for lucid?  

Hi there thanks for continuing this thread. To clarify the owner of the Lucidspark board who has shared it with you determines the type of access you have; in order to access the board anonymously as a Guest Collaborator it will need to be shared with you according to the instructions in this Guest Collaborators article from the Lucidspark Help Center. If the board is shared with you via a regular shareable link you will experience what you described above - viewing the board will require signing into your Lucid account. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.