Skip to main content

Hello, Last week I created a document that needs to display pictures in a layer. After uploading all the pictures and setting them up in their layers, I published the page and went to test view it. Only a handful of the pictures loaded, and after some troubleshooting I found that disabling WebGL would allow the pictures to display, but it is not practical to have the end user disable it every time they want to view the document. We have not had this issue on previous documents, but I went through the troubleshooting and found no issues with my browsers WebGL (see below). This issue is present for everyone that opens this document, and after a refresh the pictures do not even display in edit mode unless I disable WebGL or move them slightly.

Any assistance I could get would be awesome,

Thank you

I found a workaround that lets the pictures display if anyone else has this issue until it is fixed. Save all of your uploaded images to a custom shape library and redeploy them on your document. They will then display normally on the published page.

Hi @Connor B102 thank you for posting in the community! Sorry to hear you are having trouble with images in your published document. 

I unfortunately have not been able to reproduce the issue you’ve described. Would you mind sharing a document support PIN for the document that you’re experiencing this? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Thanks for your help and patience! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Hello Leianne, Here is the support Key for my document: gpV6C07cDzJ4

To get my document live, I saved all images in a customer shape library, so they are now displaying. I re-added 1 image by just dropping it on the document and it will not display in published mode (see screenshots below). I gave the image a border and shadow so I could find it if it did not display.

Hi @Connor B102, thank you for sharing that information! I took a closer look and unfortunately wasn’t able to reproduce the issue you’ve experienced with the image not loading. 

WebGL is a rendering tool used in-browser to create beautiful and highly engaging interactive user experiences. It might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer which is why you are able to see the image when WebGL is toggled off.

Could you please try uploading the image into a new blank document and confirm if the issue persists for you and your team there? 

Thanks in advance for your help and patience. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!