Skip to main content
Solved

[BUG] Named Version not appearing in History

• 23 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am encountering an issue in LucidSpark I am hoping someone can advise on.

One of my boards has a named version from ~2 mths prior to today. This board gets quite a lot of editing (~900 revisions since the named version). When I click the version history slider to show only named versions, the old named version does not show up. However, if i have not clicked the slider (and am looking at all of the available versions) I can click through and manually ‘load more’ to eventually get back to the named version. If, after this, i click the slider, the named version will then be displayed.

Obviously this isn’t ideal as it sort of defeats the purpose of having a named version filter in the first place.

Hoping someone can help identify what is going on here.

Additionally - I did change the name of the board between the named version and now - not sure if this would have an effect or not...

Thanks!

Josh

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @JoshJefferis 

Changing the board name may affect the visibility of the named version.

LucidSpark seems link the old named version to the previous board name. Kindly reverting the board name to its original name and check if the named version becomes consistently visible.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @JoshJefferis, thank you for posting in the community and @Humas1985 for helping! 

I was able to reproduce the behaviour you described with named versions in revision history and it looks like you have identified a bug. 

I’ve reported this to our development team for investigation, and I will be sure to share an update via this thread as soon as I’m able. I am sorry for the inconvenience - please let me know if you have additional questions!