Skip to main content

When I drag a connecter from a ‘decision’ shape, the app crashes. I don’t get the popup that usually shows to ask about colour coding yes or no. Instead the app stops responding and I have to reload the app.

Hi @marcwickens

Thanks for your post, and I’m sorry for the trouble! To verify, are your using the browser version of Lucid (by logging into lucid.app on your desktop device) or our mobile app? 

If using the browser version from your desktop device

Could you try the following steps to help us narrow down the potential cause of the issue: 

• Try opening your document in a private or incognito window. If you need help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post: 
  • If using a VPN, try disconnecting from it.
  • Try connecting to a different network (if possible, a mobile hotspot.)

Sometimes, account performance issues like this can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If using our mobile app

• To start off, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application on your device, and then logging back in again. This clears up many performance issues.
  • Try connecting to a different network (if possible, a mobile hotspot.)

If none of these things resolve/address your issue, please respond below with the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue.
  • A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear.
  • If using our mobile app: the type of device, operating system version, and version of the Lucidchart app that you are working from.
  • If using the browser version of Lucid: a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).
  • Is this issue limited to a specific document?

Thanks!