Skip to main content

Hello

We have a Lucidchart diagram we would like to add to a google sheets document. We hoped to use the Lucidchart integration for google sheets to select a diagram and insert it into a google sheets document. However after clicking insert on the diagram preview the progress bar just loads indefinitely no diagram is inserted after waiting over 10 minutes.

To explain my process: I granted Lucidchart access via the integration for google sheets => Selected the diagram I wanted to add => It appeared correctly in the preview window => I clicked insert.

I expected that the diagram would appear on my google sheets document after a few minutes but it just hangs on the loading dialog. No diagram is inserted in the google sheets document. See screenshots below:

Is there a workaround or fix for this?

Thank you

Hi Kevin thanks for posting in the community. Would you mind connecting to a different network and attempting to insert the diagram again to rule out any connection issues?Could you also try opening the Google Doc/Slide/Sheet in an incognito window to rule out browser interference?

If those troubleshooting steps don't help can you please get in touch here and provide the diagram URL from Lucidchart and a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

If anyone else is working with our Google integrations please check out our Google Add-on article from the Lucidchart Help Center and post any questions below. 

Hi Micah

Have tried the above instructions but still no luck. Opened a product support request as suggested.

Thank you