Skip to main content

Hi everyone I'm new to Lucidchart but see how it could be of great benefit to my team. Can you point me towards a beginner training video for Lucidchart that I can share with them that won't be overwhelming? We're not the most tech-savy group.

Hi Megan thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! We're happy to support your work here with any questions you might have as you incorporate Lucidchart into your team's workflow. For a straightforward introduction I recommend our Get started with Lucidchart article from the Lucidchart Help Center which includes a video! This details the functions and tools that you see within the editor and diagramming basics and your team can use this as a reference as you get familiar. You might also find the Modify Format and Style Shapes article and Collaborate in Lucidchart article useful as you start to build your diagrams and work as a team!

Finally we also offer short interactive courses that introduce you to fundamental functions within Lucidchart that will set you up for success - I recommend the Diagramming Foundations series for beginner best practices. 

Please let me know if you or your team have additional questions or resources that you need and happy diagramming!

This is great info thank you so much!

Megan glad that was helpful! Please share any specific questions you or your team have as you get started - we'd love to help. 👏

Hello 

I would like to take part of any available training like Diagramming Foundations videos or something similar to help me hone my basic skills. 

Best regards 

Hi Imene

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community 🥳 You can check out our Lucid Training Labs for recorded trainings and articles. We also have occasional live trainings available--make sure to stay tuned to the Lucid Community for more details when these opportunities come about. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions! Cheers 🍻