Skip to main content

Hi

As an admin of the team's account is there a way to backup all the files in the team folders as as security measure? I only found a way to back up the files which are owned by the user.

Thanks

Hi Luciana

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately there isn't currently a method in Lucidchart for backing up all files in a Team Folder at once. While the documents in them are technically owned by the account each file will be backed up to the user who created them. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes! If you would like there to be a method of backing up all those files at once you can promote that idea to our product team by filling out this form. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi there I also need this functionality I'v just realized there are several documents the team members have created and are not being downloaded or shared with others please advice how can we solve this situation.

Hi @pedro m102 thanks for continuing this thread - I'm happy to help!

In order to see documents created by users on your account other than having them share their documents I would recommend utilizing our Team Folders feature (Enterprise feature) or encourage your users to place documents in a Shared Folder. Admins also have the option to delete a user and transfer their files to an admin or another user on the account. For more information please take a look at this help center article

If the above is not something you are looking for I encourage you to add your idea to our feature request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.