Skip to main content

HI,

Is there a way to change the colour of the background that is behind the canvas.

The webpage the diagram is being embedded in has a white background, but depending on the zoom, when zooming out, the grey from behind the canvas appears and look messy.

Also, is there a way to set the default zoom of a diagram when loading as embedded, or a way to set which page of a process flowcharts the diagram initially loads to as default

With thanks

Chris

I see those gray rectangles in this screen shot on each side. Perhaps, you could do the work-around of exporting from LUCID the image as PNG with transparent background. Or why isn’t color matching that gray background with the hex code white background of your website working? Last, try adding in a new large shape, arrange to back, and make your background be any color you want. Maybe I am missing where that gray background is coming from.

If you just want to get rid of the grey, you can turn on Infinite Canvas under the View toolbar menu. You can also open Styles on the top bar (or also under the View toolbar menu) to choose quick colors for your shapes and background or set the background color specifically by going to Document Settings under the File toolbar menu. Note that without Infinite Canvas enabled the background will still be grey. I didn’t check if this works in embeds specifically, but I assume it does.

I don’t know about your other questions.

Thank you