Skip to main content

Hello,

I am making a lucid chart and on the screen the background is transparent, but when i go to export it, the background changes to orange. Thanks!

Hi @jenbrown2 

It’s possible that toggling the rendering option for webGL may resolve this issue for you. If you go to the top menu, in the View section, then down at the bottom of the list for rendering toggle the option for webGL it might resolve the issue. Let me know if that fixes the problem for you. 

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

@jenbrown2 I also recommend taking a look at your printing settings - make sure that Include Page Fill is toggled on to maintain any background color selection you’ve made. 

I hope this helps!

Unfortunately the background of my bottom block still will not change colors. 

@jenbrown2 Thanks for your response - I’m sorry for the continued trouble. I noticed in your last response, you mentioned the “bottom block” will not change colors. To clarify, are you experiencing this issue with the color of the canvas itself, or the fill color of specific shapes? Would you please provide a screenshot of what you see within Lucidchart (the correct version) and what you see when you export (the incorrect version)?