Skip to main content

Trialing LucidSpark at the moment and tried to integrate with our Azure DevOps instance (cloud). I get the auth request for the correct email but everything is blank and doesn't show any projects when trying to import or create new item. I submitted a ticket but wondering if anyone else has had that issue.

Hi Ramon thank you for contributing to the Lucidspark community! I am glad you also submitted a support ticket and hopefully we can resolve this issue quickly in that thread.

For anyone else experiencing trouble connecting their Lucid account with their Azure DevOps instance please start by reviewing our Integrate Lucidspark with Azure DevOps Cloud article from the Lucid Help Center. Additionally please confirm you are attempting to authenticate with an ADO Cloud instance that you have permission to edit.

A great first step for troubleshooting is to disconnect and reconnect your Azure DevOps instance from your Lucid account. Navigate to the Lucidspark tab of the Apps & Integrations section in your Account Settings to disconnect your Azure DevOps instance. When attempting to reconnect try from a private/incognito browser window where you are also logged into your Azure DevOps instance on a separate tab.

If the issue persists please submit a product support ticket with a description of your issue and the troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

I too see this problem i have several area paths in ADO in a hierarchical fashion In integration while downloading into Spark i dont see all work items and area paths are showing less than what were there in ADO. 

Hi subba.padmanabhuni

I'd recommend following the 1st troubleshooting step explained by Richard above and if the issue persists file a support ticket here so that we can look into the matter with you.

Thank you!