Skip to main content

Is this available?

I want to drop a formatted shape with auto-numbering or auto-lettering.

For example a  red-circle with white font.

Hi George thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Unfortunately the automatic numbering of shapes in your diagram isn't currently supported in Lucidchart. However I certainly understand how this ability including specifying the formatting could be impactful on the efficiency of your workflow. If you're willing to share our development team would love to hear more about your use case via this feature request form! They use ideas submitted here when prioritizing improvements to Lucidchart. Thanks again for your request and apologies for any inconvenience. Please feel free to continue this thread with any other questions!

hello

@aditi s Thanks for continuing this thread! If you're also interested in the ability to auto-number shapes in your diagram like George please share your use case details in the form linked in my response above. If you have a different question please continue the thread below and I'd be glad to help. 

Hi! 

Good news! There is now a way to Auto-number the process boxes in a flowchart. For more information on how to do this check out our Auto-Number your Flowchart Community post.