Skip to main content

Because LucidChart has bogged down with 100+ pages in a single document I am trying to split the document into smaller docs. Unfortunately the available tools in LucidChart make that difficult.

When a page is "Imported" to a new document the Master page link is lost. Is there a way to assign the Master page to an entire document instead of one-page-at-a-time?

Hey there

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! You can add to your Master Page by right clicking on the page tab you wish to add to the Master Page hovering over "Apply Master Page" then select the page that is your Master Page (as seen in the screenshot below). When exported this will move all of your content from those pages to the Master Page. Here is a Master Page article that should help out along the way. Hope this helps--let me know if this does not work for you or if there are any other questions!09cLnfHr5xmgq9a7Su9yOw.png

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@lucidchart.com. Cheers!

Phillip Thanks for your response.
What I missed was the "Apply Master to All" option. This was not mentioned in your response but is exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Hey there

Thank you for the reply. Awesome--thank you so much for sharing with the Lucid Community! Cheers!