Skip to main content

Hi

I've created a master template in a document which succesfully applies each time I create a new tab.

However if my diagram goes outside the contraints of the first page of that page the template is not applied and I have to manually copy the headers and footers.

Is there a way to apply the master template to each page of a tab? 

Kind regards

Dom

Hi Domien

Thanks for posting on the community! Unfortunately this is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However this is a good idea for a feature to have. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thanks!!
Will do :)

Is there a way to see all the ideas people have put forward? and maybe see where they are at or vote on them to get a higher priority?

Hi Domien

Thanks for the follow up! There isn't presently a way to see all of the feature requests that have been put forward or vote on existing feature requests. That's a great idea though and we'll definitely keep that in mind as a potential improvement to our feature request system. Thanks for sharing your idea!