Skip to main content

I've created two diagrams so far and something is not consistent with the Share permissions.

On the first diagram created from a template I can share with "Anyone with the link can comment". "Login is required" but the user doesn't have to be licensed (see second image below)

On the second diagram the same menu says "Only licensed users at with the link can comment" (see first image below)

Why are those diagram's permissions different? How can I share the second one the same way I did with the first one?

Thank you!

Hi @guillermo p thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you have described but I would love to take a closer look at what you are experiencing. Since this is related to your documents I am going to move our conversation to a support ticket to protect your privacy. You should see an email from me shortly. 

If anyone else is seeing a similar issue could you please submit a support ticket here with the URL to your document? This will help us take a closer look at what may be happening. Thanks!