Skip to main content
An Error occourd not able to download

Hi Baliaji

Thanks for posting in the community. I am very sorry you're experiencing trouble while using . Can you try opening the document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Sometimes document performance issues can be related to a poor internet connection or browser issues. This step will help us eliminate that possibility.

If the issue persists please try turning off WebGL. This can be done by going to View > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option.

If these steps don't help please provide the following information:

1. A screenshot of the error message you are getting when you attempt to download
2. A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

i am facing the same issue. I tried exporting a document at 300 PPI. Tried turning the WebGL option off in view menu. Didn't work. 

Hi Kamlendra thanks for commenting! Could you please go through the other steps listed in Abby’s comment and see if that solves the issue? If the issue persists could you please provide the information listed by Abby (screenshot of the error message and screenshot of the JavaScript output) via this form? Thanks! 

I am also receiving the same error. I cannot see the point of posting the screenshot of such a useless message; "an error occurred" is not the most helpful diagnostic information when trying to export to PNG.

Hi Alisdair thanks for posting on the community and good question! The error message itself provides us a useful data point when diagnosing a problem but the more important information to provide is a screenshot of the javascript console. If you can send a description of the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried the URL of the document you are trying to export and a screenshot of the javascript console to our support team that will help us get a much better understanding of what you might be experiencing and enable us to help you find next steps to troubleshoot the issue.