Skip to main content

I've just logged in and all of my documents have disappeared including customer documents.

How do I get them back?

How do I raise a support ticket?

Hi Steve thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. Could you try opening your account in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to your internet security/speed or browser issues and these steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If that doesn't work you can submit a support ticket for one on one troubleshooting through this form and we'd be happy to help you! Thanks!

Would be helpful if the support ticket link wasn't buried- sorry I mean "hidden"!?

Hi Troy apologies for any trouble this has caused! I wanted to let you know that you are also able to raise a support ticket at any time directly in your account through the Account Settings as well as from anywhere in our Help Center by clicking "Get Support."

Hope this helps!

How do i raise a ticket.  Lost my system admin status and my team of 20+ have lost functionality. Urgent need to re-address. 

Hi Gary

Thanks for your comment. I replied to the other post you created earlier today

Thanks for your patience while I look into the issue you are experiencing!