Skip to main content

Hi All

I have went on holiday 2 weeks ago and lost all of my documents 😞 Is there any way to get those restored?

Tried to log in from different computers different browsers and the only thing what I can see is a Permission Denied message and all the Shared with me Documents but my own ones have been disappeared.

How can I loose permission to my own documents? Or how can I loose my documents in the first place?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Daniel thanks for posting! It looks like what occurred was your original account was deleted and you are now signing into a new account. I'd recommend reaching out to your internal IT team to check why your account was deleted and to see if they can get you access to your previous documents as it appears they were transferred prior to your account being deleted. Hope this helps!

Hi Maison

Thanks for your quick response. 

Just as you said my account got deleted (no one knows how/why)... Luckily all my files been assigned to one of the admin accounts.

I got my old documents re-shared with me and now I can work with those again.

Thank you for your support.

Not sure what happened but I finally found lucid chart to sign in - it looks completely different and my documents are gone. What happened to the other platform that I'm still being billed monthly for.

Hi @suzänne z thanks for continuing this thread! I suspect that you are signing into a separate account and that your paid subscription is under a different email address. I recommend checking any other email addresses that might be associated with your Lucid account to locate your documents and subscription. Our support team would also be glad to assist with this! If you're unable to locate another account please submit a ticket to our support team here and we'd be glad to take a closer look. Thanks!