Skip to main content

I have hundreds of charts on Lucid.  I'm working to get ready for a very important meeting.  They just disappeared.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi Edward thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! If your work is lost there are a few things you can do:

• The document(s) may still be there. Can you double check that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es). We would be happy to check any email addresses in our system that you are unsure of.

• It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash?

• If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We would recommend reaching out to whoever owns the document to have them re-share it with you.

• Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the documents you might be able to find them. If you are able to find it please send us the URL using this form and that could help us track it down.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please contact me directly.  This does not help.  I can log into my account and yet everything is gone.  All I can see are two documents that were shared with me. 

I can see the documents in my browser history and in my Slack history.  Here are some links:

I cannot access any of the documents I created 

Can someone from technical support please contact me directly?

How can Lucid be consider enterprise class software if it does not provide enterprise class support?  Why is it so hard to contact technical support and to connect with a human that can resolve the issue? 

Hi Edward I can confirm that our support team has received your tickets and an agent will be in touch soon via email to work with you to resolve this issue. Our support team addresses tickets in the order they are received and I assure you that this will be investigated urgently and thoroughly. To protect your privacy I have removed your document URLs from your comment above but have added them to the ticket you submitted to facilitate and expedite the troubleshooting. 

Please refer to that ticket for further communication since this deals directly with your account. Thank you for your help and patience.